The Vice Deanship of Financial and Administrative Affairs manages the administrative and financial affairs in the Deanship and applies the internal and external regulations.
- Administrative and technical supervision of the following administrative units: Information Systems Department, Public Relations Department, Administrative Affairs Unit, Finance and Contracts Unit, Administrative Communications Unit, and coordination of the work of these units to ensure their good performance.
- Participates in the Deanship Council.
- Supervises the implementation of work programs, administratively and financially, according to the annual plan of the Deanship.
- Participates in the preparation of drafting the annual budget of the Deanship in coordination with the relevant authorities.
- Responds to the letters addressed to the Vice Deanship and follows up on their send out from the Deanship.
- Determines the training needs including the administrative and technical requirements of the Deanship to be raised to the Dean and follows up on their provision.
- Prepares periodic reports on the activities and achievements of the Vice Deanship, the performance challenges and ways to overcome them and raises them to the Dean.
- Oversees the implementation of internal and external announcements.
- Receives reviews and responds to their inquiries.
- Follows up on the work progress and performance of the staff of the Deanship and proposes development plans for improved performance.
- Implements administrative and financial regulations.
- Supervises the attendance and absence records of the staff of the Deanship for the administrators and technicians.
- Supervises the readiness of the building, training halls and safety settings, and completes the equipment requirements to meet their needs of the relevant authorities.
- Oversees the distribution of offices in the Deanship and coordinates the use of training rooms in order to make optimal usage of them.
- Oversees the financial affairs and the terms assigned to the Deanship according to the regulations.
-Prepares and evaluates the performance of the staff of the Vice Deanship and raises evaluations for review to the Dean.
- Participates in committees and meetings related to the activities of the Vice Deanship.
- Supervises the organization of transactions and information of the Vice Deanship and its conservation in a manner that helps to retrieve them effectively and efficiently.