The Vice Deanship of Training Affairs supervises the implementation and conduct of training programs plans and design of training programs according to the target groups and training needs.
Administrative and technical supervision of the following administrative units: Department of Coordination and Implementation, Leadership Development Unit, Administrative and Vocational Development Unit, Distance-Learning Training Unit, Translation Unit and English Language Skills Development.
- Participates in the Deanship Council.
- Supervises the implementation of work programs, administratively and financially, according to the annual plan of the Deanship.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operational plans of the Deanship in light of the University's strategies and development plans. This requires the implementation of various planning processes, including Pre and Post Plan Operations.
- Supervises all development and training activities in the Deanship, the implementation of training indicators for the training system in the Deanship and employs them in developing the training process.
- Supervises the planning research that serves the Vice Deanship and aids to achieve the future plans of the Deanship to determine the quantitative and qualitative pathways of growth in light of local variables.
- Oversees the application of the manuals and regulatory procedures in the Vice Deanship in coordination with the relevant units.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual budget of the Deanship concerning the financing of programs and projects of the annual plans with the relevant authorities.
- Prepares periodic reports on the operational plans of the Vice Deanship, the activities and achievements, the performance challenges and ways to overcome them and raises them for review to the Dean.
- Supervises the organization of transactions and information of the Vice Deanship and its conservation in a manner that helps to retrieve them effectively and efficiently.
- Responds to the letters addressed to the Vice Deanship and follows up on their send out from the Deanship.
- Determines the training needs including the administrative and technical requirements of the staff of the Vice Deanship and follows up on their provision.
- Drafts projects for training and development of human capital in the university.
- Prepares and evaluates the performance of the staff of the Vice Deanship and raises evaluations for review to the Dean.
- Manages any other tasks assigned to its field of work within the Vice Deanship.