The vice-deanship of graduate studies and scientific research aims to establish innovative research environment and build distinguished postgraduate programs
The mission of the vice-deanship of graduate studies and scientific research is to establish distinguished postgraduate programs to provide a qualified national cadre. And to establish innovative research to solve contemporary problems in the field of computer science
1. Work on launching graduate programs at the college, through the study of advanced programs in international universities and the selection of the best in the field.
2. Qualifying cadres of the teaching staff of the College of Computer and Information Sciences, Masters and PhD degrees through external scholarship and joint supervision.
3. Assisting faculty members in promotion requests in cooperation with academic departments.
4. Supporting scientific research for male and students at the college to produce distinctive research according to the vision of 2030.
5. Supporting the participation of faculty members in local and international conferences and workshops.
6. Supporting library services for faculty members, students and researchers, in terms of scientific content, equipment, etc.