Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Center:
Vision: excellence and leadership in the conduction of researches, studies, and educational and psychological consultations on the light of total quality criteria.
Mission: providing a stimulating research environment by supporting outstanding educational and psychological studies, and providing educational and psychological consultations.
First: elevating the level of scientific, educational research, which could be achieved through the following:
A) Providing a stimulating research environment for researchers of faculty and students in the College of Education, through the following:
- Providing research services.
- Encouraging the movement of scientific research, authoring, and translation.
- Establishment of a scientific journal to publish educational and psychological studies and research.
- Utilizing the results of scientific research and implement its recommendations to serve the educational and psychological field.
B) Supporting specialized research projects according to the executive regulations and procedures of the Deanship of Scientific Research, through the following:
- Embracing and supporting research projects characterized by novelty, authenticity, and modernity.
- Arbitration of research projects submitted to the Center.
- Encouraging faculty members to build research teams concerned with educational and psychological studies and research.
Second: Holding scientific meetings, seminars and training courses in the field of education and psychology, which is achieved through:
- Holding seminars, scientific conferences, and workshops related to educational and psychological issues.
- Holding workshops and training courses specialized in the educational and psychological field.
- Holding specialized scientific lectures in the educational and psychological field.
- Profit from the expertise and experiences of researchers and those interested in the educational and psychological field.
- Providing training programs on developing research skills for faculty and students.
Third: Providing specialized scientific consultations, which is achieved through:
- Providing assistance and advice on scientific research to faculty and students.
- Facilitating cooperation with the other research centers in the university.
- Providing scientific consultations related to the educational and psychological field to governmental and private institutions, such as the Ministry of Social Affairs, the Ministry of Education, and the Ministry of Health.
- Exchange of visits with the equivalent research centers and institutions, inside and outside the university.
- Establishing scientific partnerships with other scientific research centers, inside and outside the university.
- Provide scientific, educational and psychological counseling for governmental and civil institutions.Members of the Center:
|Dr. Fawziah Bent Saleh Al - Shammari||Director of the Center|
|Dr. Sharifa bint Abdullah Al Zubairi||Member|
|Dr. Madawi Mohammed Al Shaalan||Member|
|Dr. Maha Bint Othman Al Zamil||Member|
|Dr. Noura bint Hamad Al Oufan||Member|
|Ms. Noura bint Maazid Al-Jarid||Secretary of the Center|