To excel in English Language Education in order to promote the role of women in the labor market and society development.
To provide qualitative English Language programs with high quality in order to contribute to the linguistic skills development for students to ensure their scientific and practical advancement, and promote PNU's role in serving society.
The English Language Institute aspires to achieve a set of central objective that contribute to achieving its vision and mission, the objectives include:
• Appling the best practices and international standards in the administrative and academic fields in the English Language programs for all the target audience at PNU and society.
• Implementing the qualitative and constitutive programs in English Language education such as the university's requirements and postgraduate programs.
• Appling the international tests to evaluate the English language quality.
• Polarizing outstanding academic professionals.
• Appling the training and development programs for the staff of the institute.
• Activating the role of extracurricular activities to improve the linguistic competency of students.
• Encouraging and supporting the scientific research, and focusing on the practical aspects.
• Promoting the international partnerships with pioneers in the field of English language education.
• Providing sustainable financial resources for PNU.