1. Hospitals and health care centers in both public and private sectors as a pharmacist or clinical pharmacist.
2. Medical supplies in the Ministry of Health and pharmaceutical services in all sectors.
3. Colleges and universities want to assign Princess Nourah University's graduate students from Pharm D program as a teaching assistant.
4. Research and development centers.
5. Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) and Drug Products Control Authority.
6. Analysis of drugs and toxins centers.
7. Pharmaceutical plants.
8. Pharmaceuticals and medical products marketing companies.
• According to the Executive Rules for Registration and Classification of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties:
Article 16 of Part Four Whoever holds a bachelor's degree in pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized college in the country of origin, her professional degree is "Pharmacist"
• According to the Health Professions Regulation issued by Ministry of Civil Service Board No. 1\241 and the Guide of Professions Qualifications which are included in the health professions regulation.
Levels of being a part of pharmacist group
1) The degree should be from a specialized scientific university.
2) If a PhD pharmacist is classified as “pharmacist" and is without experience, she deserves 1st grade of level 3, so she should be treated according to this if her salary does not reach this level and grade.