An intensive program to teach Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers, in order to linguistically prepare the student so that she can study in Arab universities. After the completion of the program, the student receives a diploma in the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers and in the case that the program is not completed and the student has completed half of the program, she receives an intermediate diploma.
Degrees given by the program:
•Intermediate Diploma degree in Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers. *
• Diploma in Arabic Language for non-Arabic speakers.
* The Intermediate Diploma lower than diploma and is given to the student after she finishes 30 courses according to the National Qualifications Framework, after passing two semesters and the student does not want to complete her study, and this degree is an exit from the program.
The study system in the diploma program is quarterly.
Number and duration of study levels:
Four Levels Each level represents a semester.
The total number of credit hours required to complete the program:
60 courses – 15 courses per semester
1. Using written and verbal Arabic characteristics in all language tasks that she performs at a level in accordance with the objectives of the program.
2. Practicing Arabic language skills at a level in accordance with the objectives of the program.
3. Communicating linguistically and socially in the Arab environment in several life situations in accordance with the objectives of the program.
4. Analyzing and interpreting the Arabic texts linguistically according to scientific bases in accordance with the objectives of the program.
5. Knowing the dimensions of Islamic culture in accordance with the objectives of the program.
6. Utilizing her knowledge of Islamic concepts in the tasks of linguistic and social communication, in different activities of daily life.
7. Self-confidence to be responsible and to deal with life situations in accordance to her personal and cognitive abilities.
8. Committing to good morals and respect to others.
9. Participating in group, voluntary, and initiative work.
10. Possessing leadership skills in managing groups and teams in accordance to her personal skills.
11. Ability to practice critical and creative thinking accordance to her acquired skills and knowledge.
12. Dealing with different techniques in a positive manner in accordance to her acquired skills and her ability in self-learning.