Admission Requirements for External Scholarships:
1. The applicant must be at least (17) years old and not older than (25) years old for undergraduate program and diploma program.
2. The applicant must not have received another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
3. To certify the certificates and the supporting documents (credentials) from the applicant country, as well as the Saudi Cultural Attaché in the applicant country.
4. The applicant must present certificate showing that she has not been convicted of any crime from the security services in her country.
5. The applicant should not be academically separated from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
6. The Government of the applicant's country agrees that the student study in Saudi Arabia for the countries that require this from Saudi students.
7. The applicant must pass medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions
8. The applicant must be a Muharram, according to the organization's instructions, and he must be covered by a grant, have a residence permit or submit an employer's record that needs his services.
Admission Requirements for Internal Grants:
1. The applicant must not have received another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
2. The applicant should not be academically expelled from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
3. The applicant must have a high school certificate or equivalent from within the Kingdom or from abroad.
4. The applicant must be at least (17) years old and not older than (25) years old for undergraduate program and diploma program.
5. The applicant should have a valid residence permit.
6. The applicant must have a valid high school certificate of no more than 5 years.
7. The applicant must pass General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Achievement Test, the applicant must have taken these exams in the last past three years.
8. The applicant must pass medical examination which has been approved by the Grants Department in The University.
9. The student should pay the tuition fees after receiving the final admission according to the following instructions:
- • The amount of (14000) SR for the year by (7000) SR per semester in humanities.
- • The amount of (18000) SR for the year by (9000) SR per semester in scientific disciplines.
• The internal scholarship student is exempted from the tuition fees after passing the first year of study at a cumulative average of not less than (4.75) from (5) in one semester only. The student must pay the fees unless she maintains the required exemption cumulative average.
- • The student has the right for a refund if she wishes to withdraw by the date of withdrawal in a condition that the date is set in no more than 3 weeks after the beginning of the academic year.
- • The student has no right for a refund if she wishes to withdraw after a month from the beginning of the academic year.
- • The student does not pay tuition fees for the deferred semester in a condition that she does not have financial fees for the university.
- • The University has the right to suspend the applicant's schedule and to withhold her results if she fails to pay premiums dues without prior notice.
• The university should be notified if the student does not wish to complete her studies at the university.