International leadership in the field of teaching Arabic language to non-Arabic speakers by using specialized programs and technologies.
Learning Arabic language and teaching it to non-Arabic speakers in an educational environment distinguished by specialized and highly qualified women cadres by providing academic and training programs within the framework of the Saudi culture and human values.
1. Providing students with a high level of language skills.
2. Providing students with the culture of Saudi Arabia, and Islamic culture to those who need it.
3. Developing students scientifically and personally by using programs and courses.
4. Providing financial and moral support for students to complete projects that serve the Arabic language and the Institute.
5. Serving the global community by providing specialized programs that meet the needs of non-Arabic speakers in the field of teaching Arabic for general and special purposes.
6. Supporting persity and cultural dialogue among nations within the framework of human values.
7. Encouraging research and scientific studies in the specialty .