Who receives housing facilities?
1. Scholarship students according to scholarship rules.
2. Saudi students living more than 150 km from Riyadh.
3. Students with special cases that require review from the Deanship for Students’ Affairs.
4. Non-Saudi students who meet the rental conditions specified by the Deanship for Students’ Affairs.
1. Insure and prepare housing buildings to receive students in coordination with the concerned departments.
2. Provide the highest levels of health, social, and psychological care to students living in PNU housing units.
3. Provide low-priced comprehensive nutritional meals to students.
4. Ensure the availability of transportation means to students in PNU housing.
5. Provide Internet and phone services to facilitate external communication.
6. Provide miscellaneous commercial services (student service, groceries, restaurant, and cafes) according to students’ needs.
7. Hold extracurricular activities in students’ housing units.
8. Allow students to benefit from the sports and recreational utilities available within PNU.