Dear Student: Welcome to the Deanship of Admission and Registration at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University. This is an explanation of everything related to university transfer.
Conversion: An academic movement carried out by the student to transfer her studies from her university enrolled to another university outside her region for circumstances that were exposed to her, such as transferring the guardian to another area.
General controls for external conversion:
Students who wish to transfer to Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University must adhere to the following rules:
1. It shall not be separated academically or disciplinary in its university, and if it transpires after the transfer of the student that it has already been dismissed, its registration shall be canceled from the date of admission to the university.
2. The student should be a Saudi or a Saudi mother.
3. The application must be submitted within the period specified for submission of applications for transfer and announced in the university calendar.
4. The transfer must be from a government university or a recognized university in the Ministry of Education with the letter of recognition from the ministry to the foreign universities.
5. There is an acceptable reason for the transfer.
6. The cumulative average shall not be less than (3.75) of (5) or (2.75) of (4).
7. The request for transfer should be on the same specialization as the university.
8. The student must have studied at least two semesters at her university.
9. Do not accept transfer from universities inside Riyadh.
10. No transfer to health colleges except nursing.
11. The transfer of the student shall not be accepted if it becomes clear after the equivalence of its courses that it has completed more than 40% of the programs to be transferred to it.
12- Pass the conditions of specialization and declared on the Deanship of Admissions and Registration page.
13. Submission of the application does not mean acceptance, and is answered after study by the competent authorities.
14. Presenting to the College of Art and Design annually.
Documents required to submit a transfer request
A. Fill out the completed application form "Application form for transfer to Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University".
B. The academic record approved and stamped up to the last semester registered for the student.
C. A sealed copy of the description of the courses in which it was successful and registered in the class of submission.
Dr. A copy of the university card (in its university) and the original for the match.
e. Copy of the national identity card (valid) and original for the match.
And. Copy of high school certificate.
G. As a result of capacity and achievement.
H. Acknowledgment (click here).
I. Proof of conversion.
J. The study plan studied by the student at her university.
How to apply for transfer:
The student submits the request for transfer manually at the Deanship of Admissions and Registration, Nargis District (Airport Road), Administration Building, Southern Entrance (2). Number of positions (PO5).
Procedures after acceptance of the transfer:
1. Call the student (by phone and email) and register the application form to attend the Deanship of Admission and Registration to sign the equation.
2. The student will receive a copy of the letter of approval for the transfer.
3. The applicant shall prepare the following documents:
a. The origin of the secondary certificate of conformity.
B) A recent copy of the academic record that contains the result of the semester you submitted for conversion
The last reward she received at her university.
4. The student will take out a special university card at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University; to view the university card details (click here)
5. The student retracts her academic advisor (in college) to register the appropriate courses for her.
6. The student retracts the management of the rewards for obtaining the bank teller card
Controls for female students from abroad:
1. The student shall be bound to bring the required documents in a timely manner.
2. The student is not allowed to change the specialization.
3. The student is not allowed to apologize or delay in the first semester of admission.
4. The student has the right to take a copy of the equation document after it is approved
5. The student shall not be entitled to claim the equivalence of other courses after a semester.
6. The bonus will be paid starting from the semester of the study at the University of Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman, with the rewards received at her former university.
Equation of courses after admission:
1. The courses taken by the student outside the University of Princess Noura are equivalent to the recommendation of the departments offering these courses
2. The course equation, which results in at least good high (C +), is calculated as follows:
(a) match the content by at least 75%
Match the number of hours.
3. The decisions that have been awarded shall be confirmed in the academic record of the converted student.
4. The courses that have been compared in the cumulative average of the student at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University are not counted and the student's academic record is scored with (or) or (EQ).
5 - The student shall be counted as a student at the university of which she was transferred when she was appointed to the rank of honor.
For inquiries and communication:
Phone: 0118243449, 0118243480, 0118243481
Location: Deanship of Admissions and Registration, Al Nargis District (Airport Road), Administration Building, Southern Entrance (2). Number of positions (PO5).