The admission of new students at the university is subject to the following:
1. The applicant must be a Saudi national or a Saudi mother.
2. Obtain a high school diploma or equivalent from within or outside the Kingdom.
3. Candidates for health colleges must be a high school or equivalent in the scientific department.
4. He has not passed the high school certificate or its equivalent for more than five years.
5. The student should apply for the tests of abilities and qualifications provided by the National Center for Measurement. This applies to all secondary school graduates from schools within the Kingdom or from outside the Kingdom or from schools outside the Kingdom and apply the Saudi curriculum.
6. Successfully pass any test or personal interview determined by the University.
7. If the student is medically fit, and if the student's health or psychological condition is found to be unsuitable for health specialties, the university may transfer its acceptance to other specializations within the university.
8. The student should not be separated from another university for disciplinary or educational reasons.
9. The student should not have a previous record at Princess Norah Bint Abdulrahman University.
10. The student should not be restricted or accepted in another university.
11. The student should meet any other conditions that are declared at the time of submission.
12. Any other conditions specified by the University shall apply to the applicant.
13. The student should not obtain a bachelor's degree
Admission Criteria at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University:
Admission at Princess Norah bint Abdulrahman University depends on the admission rate (compound ratio: total scores)
(High school + capacity + achievement)) in certain percentages as follows:
Health and Scientific Colleges:
30% GPA + 30% + 40% GPA
50% General GPA + 25% + 25% for collection
For more details, please see the admission guide for the academic year 1440/1439 AH
Documents required for admission:
For the Saudi student: No documents are required as confirmation of acceptance will be electronic, and sufficient to deliver documents.
For a non-Saudi student from a Saudi mother: You must attend the university's admission department according to the period specified for it, along with the documents
1. Two portraits of: residence and passport.
2. The origin of the birth certificate and two copies thereof.
3. Her mother's national identity card and two copies.
4. Notification of acceptance nomination and application form after printing it from the unified admission portal website signed by the student and her guardian
Admission procedures at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University
1. Announcing the timetable on the unified admission portal for public universities in Riyadh
2. Advertising candidates for acceptance through the portal of the unified admission of the government universities in Riyadh based on the differentiation between applicants according to the following:
A. The admission criteria stated in the unified admission gate
B. Arranging desires.
C) Admission requirements in colleges and availability of seats.
3. Conduct any test or interview determined by the University.
4. Confirm acceptance through the unified admission portal.
5. Follow-up student to the site and means of social communication official to the university in which it was accepted.
6. Grant university numbers to those who have confirmed their acceptance through the portal.
7. Announce the dates of the English language test and grant the university card and ATM card on the university website.
Cancellation of Admissions at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University:
The admission of the student nominated for admission to Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University shall be canceled in the following cases:
1. Non-fulfillment of university admission requirements.
2. Enter advanced incorrect data in the electronic acceptance request.
3. A previous student record at the university (admission in previous years).
4. Not to attend the personal examination or interview required by some colleges.
5. Failure to complete admission procedures during the stated time period.
6. If the student is admitted to another university according to the data received from the Ministry of Education